|< Prev||May 2012||Next >|
Holiday observed: Memorial Day
- Pre-Tax Transportation Open Enrollment
- Open enrollment for the UH employees pre-tax transportation benefit program runs through June 21, 2013. Information and enrollment forms are available online at the OHR website: http://www. ...
- New Civil Service Vacancies - 6/25/2013
- The vacancy announcement listed below is available for viewing via the OHR Home Page. The deadline to apply for this position is 6/25/2013. ...
- Isl Savings 2013 Contribution Limit
- Aloha, The 2013 maximum contribution limit for the State of Hawai‘i 457 deferred compensation plan or the Island Savings Plan has increased. Employees under the age of 50 may defer up to $17,500 annually or $730.00/per paycheck. ...
- Phasing out of Scantron scoring services
- Dear instructors, The Testing Center regrets to inform you that we will need to phase out Scantron scoring services effective June 30, 2013. ...
- Apply for AtD Innovation Funds
- Apply for Achieving the Dream Innovation Funds! To print the proposal application, go to http://tinyurl. ...
- KCC Staff & Faculty OPEN MIC NIGHT!
- Save the date! NOVEMBER 22, 2013 6pm! KCC Staff & Faculty OPEN MIC NIGHT! More information to come! Questions? Contact Sheldon at 734-9842 or email@example.com.
- New Student Orientation Part 3: VOLUNTEERS WANTED!!
- The First-Year Experience Team is looking for volunteers (Staff and Faculty) to help with the New Student Orientation Part 3. The jobs range from checking in students, workshop guides, set-up, and clean-up duties. ...
- OSA Finals Week and Summer Hours...
- The Office of Student Activities will be operating under modified hours during Finals Week. Sunday May 5, 2013 6:00pm - midnight (Study with a Buddy) Monday May 6, 2013 8:00am - 6:00pm (Study with a Buddy 6pm - midnight) Tuesday May 7, 2013 ...
- UHCC Wo Learning Champions on Facebook
- One way to learn more about the Wo Learning Champions is to "LIKE" us on Facebook. Check it out at www.facebook.com/UHWoLC.
- EUTF Health Plan Premiums - Effective Ju
- Aloha KCC Staff, The Hawai‘i Employer-Union Health Benefits Trust Fund (EUTF) employee/employer premium contribution rate for health plans effective July 1, 2013, for Bargaining Units 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 9 and 10 are posted on the OHR ...
- Franco awarded HUD grant
- Congratulations to Bob Franco for successfully authoring a grant proposal in response to the Department of Housing and Urban Development Alaska Native/Native Hawaiian Institutions Assisting Communities Program. ...
- KCC awarded HUD grant
- KCC was selected as a recipient of a federal grant from the Department of Housing and Urban Development Alaska Native/Native Hawaiian Institutions Assisting Communities Program. ...
- EUTF - Enrollment Changes
- A common question is, once I've enrolled or waived my EUTF benefits, under what circumstances can I make enrollment changes? Aloha, The Hawai‘i Employer-Union Health Benefits Trust Fund (EUTF) has prepared a “CommonQualifying Events ...
- Kudos to Bob Franco
- OFIE Director Robert Franco received an invitation to give a presentation on Service-Learning at an upcoming conference held by SIAS International University of Henen Province, China. Dr. ...
- Kudos to Linda Fujikawa!
- Professor Linda Fujikawa was awarded a Honda International Opportunities Fund Grant through the University of Hawaii System for her project entitled "International Cafe Advancement and Leadership Development. ...
- CELTT NEW Online Request System - June 1st
- CELTT's Customer Care Center is implementing a new Online Request Form system starting June 1st. While the older system has served us well, the new system will help streamline the processes involved in providing the best service possible to the ...
- Shawn Ford Awarded SEED Grant for ELL Su
- Shawn Ford (Languages, Linguistics and Literature) will be a Diversity and Equity Initiative Award in the amount of $1,350 for his Summer Writing Workshop for English Language Learners (ELL) project. ...
- Prof Lisa Kobuka Awarded Diversity Grant
- Congratulations to Japanese Professor Lisa Kobuke for being awarded a grant through the Diversity and Equity Initiative Award. ...
- Kudos to Cullen Hayashida
- For the past 2 years, the Kupuna Education Center under the directorship of Cullen Hayashida has been working on the creation of continuing education courses for direct care paraprofessionals working serving elders in home settings to improve ...
- KCC STEM Program awarded NSF award
- Kapiolani Community College was awarded a renewal to its successful five-year Tribal Colleges and Universities Program implementation award from the National Science Foundation. ...
- Congratulations to KCC STEM Program
- Congratulations to the KCC STEM Program for successfully applying for a competitive renewal of its National Science Foundation Tribal Colleges and Universities Program implementation award. ...
- KCC receives $5 million NSF grant
- The Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Program made headlines in the Star Advertiser for receiving a federal grant from the National Science Foundation grant valued at $5 million. ...
- NEH Grant Awarded to Nakamura, Cassity
- History professors Dr. Kelli Nakamura and Brian Cassity were selected as one of only twelve teams across the U.S. to receive a grant from the National Endowment for the Humanities Bridging Cultures at Community Colleges Project. ...